Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Eeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! If you notice the weird post title today and related it to the Pokémon Eevee, yea! You are right! I apologise for making a Pokémon post today instead of a Yu-Gi-Oh! post, since its only Day 2 since I restarted blogging after a long absence.

However, I can't resist making a post about Eevee, since its so cool how many different kinds of evolutions Eevee can take. If you are a Pokémon fan too, I hope you will enjoy today's post. If you are not a Pokémon fan, well, I promise I will be making another Yu-Gi-Oh! post soon!

Since Pokémon started with the original series where there were only 151 different kinds of Pokémon, Eevee was already the Pokémon with most types of evolution, and they are Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon. Well, if you were to compare it to Yu-Gi-Oh!, you might probably think of "Dark Magician" and "Blue-eyes White Dragon" which has the most number of artworks in the early stages of the trading card game.

As the Pokémon series progressed, and Ash/Satoshi travelled to more regions outside of Kanto, which are Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and the newest Kalos region, more types of Eevee evolutions have been created/discovered. Until the Kalos region, Eevee is able to evolve into 8 different types of Pokémon, which is incredible!

If you would like to know more about the Eevee family, do watch the recent mini-movie which features all 8 evolutions of Eevee and Eevee itself!
Link to the mini-movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6selt9XVmVg


Apart from Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon which were mentioned above, the other known Eevee evolutions are Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. So, among the 9 different Pokemons here, which one is your favourite!

Therefore, for today's post, it is going to be my personal ranking of favourites!

1st place:
1st place is none other than Espeon! Among the Eevee family, the evolution that boasts mighty elegance is definitely Espeon. Apart from being a cool Psychic type, Espeon certainly is a Pokemon that I would like to keep as a pet.


2nd place:
In my opinion, while Glaceon might not be as elegant as Espeon, it exudes its own charms as well. Although Glaceon is a cold Ice-type Pokemon, seeing it on the screen certainly melts my heart.


3rd place:
3rd place isn't any evolution of Eevee, but Eevee itself! While I was not really fond of Eevee in the early days of my exposure to Pokemon, seeing the Eevee in Team Eevee in the Sinnoh League really generated a lot of interest in me. This is definitely one little cool furball!


4th place:
Retro might not always be bad. Being one of first three evolutions of Eevee from the original Pokemon series, Flareon still carries a special place in my heart, and this spunky fire Pokemon takes 4th place in my personal rankings.


5th place:

Taking the fifth spot is the sleek and cool dark type evolution, Umbreon! While I am not a really huge fan of Dark-type Pokemons, Umbreon is one my favourites in the mix. If you guys think that Umbreon looks cool with those yellow rings on its body, wait till you see Shiny Umbreon with its blue rings!


6th place:
Everybody needs a fairy in his/her life. I am no exception! Sylveon is the newest addition to the Eevee family starting from the Kalos region. While not much is known about this new pink and adorable Pokemon, we don't have to wait long as Sylveon is due to make an anime appearance in episode 13, which is about a month away. Until then, continue loving Sylveon!


7th place:
Having trouble styling your hair in the morning? Well, Jolteon never has this problem! Its spiky appearance is just one of the few reasons why I have taken a liking to it. Other than Pikachu, this electric Pokemon is one the few other ones that really pack a punch.


8th place:
Just like Dark-types, I have never really been fond of Grass-type Pokemons before, as I always feel that they are not one of the strong types around. However, being an Eevee family fan, I automatically took a liking to Leafeon due to its crispy grass appearance. It sorts of remind of "Chikorita" in some ways. Don't get me wrong, Chikorita is one my favourite starter Pokemons as it remains cute all the way till its final evolution.


9th place:
Like all rankings, there must always be a last place, and unfortunately, Vaporeon takes the base in my personal rankings. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Vaporeon, its cool and its strong, but I don't really like seeing the fish tail on it, its no mermaid lol.

Well, that's all for today's post, and if you would like to share your personal ranking on the Eevee family, please do share it with me in the comments section!

2 comments:

  1. Did you think about picking the best Bitcoin exchange company: YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you think about trading with the best Bitcoin exchange company: YoBit.

    ReplyDelete