Monday, 17 June 2013

Duelist Pack Corner 7 Preview: Duelist Pack - Deluxe Edition

Recently, I have found myself re-visiting the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime, and Roids, which are piloted by Syrus Truesdale, seem really amazing. Amazing not as in they are really strong or anything, but I really like the play that Roid decks are played.

Therefore, for the upcoming Duelist Pack Corner 7, I have decided to make not one, not two, but three packs of "Duelist Pack Syrus Truesdale"! Furthermore, because I really like Roids right now, I have decided to make an even better make-believe product for my readers, the "Duelist Pack - Deluxe Edition"


DISCLAIMER: As per every Duelist Pack Corner, I would like to remind my readers that the Duelist Packs mentioned on all my Duelist Pack Corners are purely fan-based and should not be treated as real.

Back on today's post, each box of "Duelist Pack - Deluxe Edition" will come with the following products:

[1] Starter Deck: Syrus Truesdale
[2] Duelist Pack: Zane Truesdale
[2] Duelist Pack: Syrus Truesdale
[2] Duelist Pack: Syrus Truesdale 2
[2] Duelist Pack: Syrus Truesdale 3

Reprint products in the "Duelist Pack - Deluxe Edition" will include:


While "new" (a.k.a fan-based fakes) products will include:


Be sure to stay tune to Duelist Pack Corner 7a, 7b and 7c for the list of all three Duelist Pack: Syrus Truesdale!

No comments:

Post a Comment