Friday, 24 May 2013

Things to envy about

So I was feeling bored again, and with not much new deck ideas on Dueling Network recently except with my Dragunities that I have been playing with, I decided to visit one of my favourite sites:
Yugioh Korea!

I was scrolling through their National Championships 2013 details when I read that they would be giving out card sleeves for their Nationals. Wondering what kind of card sleeves that they would be giving out, I went to research on google and luckily one of the korean yugioh blogs, Pegasos Blog had an image of it.


Note: This image is copied from Pegasos Blog

Wow, just wow! I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but these sleeves are way too sweet (except for the "Made In China" clause on the sleeves which kinda ruin it a little). I really hope that Singapore would also have their own exclusives sleeves for Nationals in the future too (but I guess we shouldn't be greedy lol).

Anyway, just some little stuff that make me envy the yugioh scene in Korea XD

No comments:

Post a Comment