Tuesday, 29 January 2013

The Unoriginal & Boring Part 1

After hitting 10000 posts, Yu-Gi-Oh! Fun Theory has decided to upgrade! Other than the usual Fun Theory deck posts, I will also be putting up mainstream decks that I'm using occassionally. For that, the first deck that I'm sharing is Wind-Ups!


Monsters (21):
[3] Wind-Up Rat
[3] Wind-Up Rabbit
[3] Wind-Up Shark
[1] Wind-Up Warrior
[3] Wind-Up Magician
[1] Wind-Up Hunter
[1] Sangan
[2] Tour Guide Of The Underworld
[2] Effect Veiler
[2] Maxx "C"

Spells (10):
[3] Wind-Up Factory
[1] Monster Reborn
[1] Dark Hole
[1] Heavy Storm
[3] Mystical Space Typhoon
[1] Pot Of Avarice

Traps (9):
[2] Torrential Tribute
[2] Bottomless Trap Hole
[1] Solemn Judgment
[2] Dimensional Prison
[2] Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra (15):
[1] A.O.J Catastor
[1] Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
[2] Wind-Up Zenmaines
[1] Leviair The Sea Dragon
[1] Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
[1] Number 30: Acid Golem Of Destruction
[2] Daigusto Emeral
[1] Photon Butterfly Assassin
[1] Number 50: Black Corn
[1] Number 16: Ruler Of Colour - Shock Ruler
[1] Number 61: Volcasauraus
[1] Tiras, Keeper Of Genesis
[1] Thunderclap Giant - Gaia Dragoon

So this is one of the unoriginal decks that I use on DuelNet. This deck is pretty self-explanatory, but just some pointers on my choice of cards:

1) I don't use Tragoedia because I normally exhaust my hand to pull off my combos, so its attack is pretty low + there are not many variations in the level of his deck to steal my opponent's monsters.

2) Daigusto Emeral is awesome because it replaces Pot Of Avarice for the Wind-Up hunter combo. In lucky starting hands, I can drop 4 cards off my opponent's hand in the first turn (without Pot Of Avarice).

Well thats all for this post, hope you guys would enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. I like ur deck, i don't thing it is mainstream cause u still use hunter, but yeah the idea is the same swarming mage/shark combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, Wind-Ups still swarm too quickly.

      Delete