Monday, 14 January 2013

FTW

Don't be mislead by the post title,

FTW =/= For The Win

In this case,

FTW = Fun Theory's Weakness.

Many people who are using blogger may have also encountered a similar problem, we are now unable to upload pictures from the computer onto blogger. As a result, the next post that I have prepared is unable to be posted because I can't upload the picture that goes with it. Therefore, I would have to wait for blogger to fix this problem first before I can carry on with any new posts.

The Fun Theory's Weakness is that I cannot post any new entries without any pictures to go with it :(
This is because I cannot express the content of my posts without pictures.

Hopefully blogger fixes the problem ASAP.

Signing off for now!

4 comments:

  1. nice blog! plus SNSD and YGO, really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your compliment! Remember to check back occasionally for updates! :)

      Delete
  2. I've been folowing your blog since 2012 and I like it and check it periodically but sometimes I couldn't post (reason unknown) keep it on! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your support! I'll continue to bring the best blog posts of my ability :)

      Delete