Sunday, 26 August 2012

A Short Update

Hi everyone! First week of my new life in university is over and I must say that it is a pretty crazy week, therefore I have not had the time to update my blog.

First thing first, regarding the contest, I'm afraid that due to the low number of responses that I received, the contest will be cancelled :(
But lets look at the answers for the questions:

Qns 1: Jinzo

Qns 2: any of the below 4
1) Card Blocker
2) Card Ejector
3) Card Trooper
4) Cross Porter
5) Goblin Calligrapher
6) Karakuri Barrel Mdl 96 "Shinkuro"
7) Kozaky
8) Oilman
9) Pot The Trick
10) Power Supplier
11) Unifrog
12) Vylon Sphere

Qns 3: Light & Divine (many people forgot that divine is already a legal attribute)

anyway, with the new september 2012 format kicking into effect in a few days time, many peopl are rushing with the testing of their new decks. Unfortunately for me, I don't have that much time to be doing play-testing since university work is rather heavy. However, I have played a couple of matches with Agentzectors and it has been playing it out quite fine.

Decklist as below:


Monsters (24):

[2] The Agent Of Mystery - Earth
[1] The Agent Of Miracles - Jupiter
[3] The Agent Of Creation - Venus
[3] Mystical Shine Ball
[3] Master Hyperion
[1] Inzektor Dragonfly
[3] Inzektor Centipede
[1] Inzektor Hornet
[3] Inzektor Ladybug
[1] Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning
[2] Tour Guide Of The Underworld
[1] Sangan

Spells (10):

[3] Insect Imitation
[2] Pot Of Duality
[1] Monster Reborn
[1] Dark Hole
[1] Heavy Storm
[2] Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps (6):

[2] Torrential Tribute
[1] Solemn Judgment
[1] Bottomless Trap Hole
[2] Call Of The Haunted

Extra (15):

[1] Armory Arm
[1] A.O.J Catastor
[1] Stardust Dragon
[1] Scrap Dragon
[1] Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
[1] Daigusto Phoenix
[1] Wind-Up Zenmaines
[1] Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
[1] Number 50: Black Corn
[1] Numer 12: Crimson Arm Ninja
[1] Tiras, Keeper Of Genesis
[1] Number 61: Volcasaurus
[1] Inzektor Exa-Stag
[1] Photon Streak Bouncer
[1] Thunderclap Giant, Gaia Dragoon

I have not really tweaked this deck yet since I have not played many games with it yet, so please do try it out and let me know of any improvements I can make to this deck.

Thats all for today, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment